NLTRA Funding Guidelines
NLTRA offers Educational funding, when funds are available, to current NLTRA members in the following two categories:
- Education offered and promoted by NLTRA
- Education offered by external sources that are relevant to the field of Therapeutic Recreation.
Funding is broken down in yearly quarters, with $250.00 available per quarter for each category. This amount will be reviewed each year based on the financial situation of the NLTRA.
Criteria for applying and gaining funding through NLTRA, and things to note:
- Must be a current professional member of NLTRA in good standing for at least 1 year
- Must submit request by filling out the Education Funding Request Form
- Funding requests will be reviewed at the end of each quarter, and money will then be dispersed based on the number of people requesting funds.
- Members will be notified of approval, however reimbursement will not occur until proof of payment is submitted to NLTRA treasurer at email@example.com
- Members will only be eligible to receive funding once per calendar year (January-December).
- Recipients are expected to share their experience and what they have learned with others (by approved written briefing and/or presentation to members). All written briefings will be shared with NLTRA membership via email blast.
Please download the below documents to apply for education funding from the NLTRA